Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Contest

My publisher and I are arranging a contest for young actors for audio books.... so keep checking back!!!
Also my book won't be on sale at the reduced rate after March so get your e-book at a lower price while you can. If you bought it and didn't read it through yet.... READ FASTER! LOL Please review... leave comments. If you didn't like it even. Feedback helps with the next book you know!

Paperback is due out very soon.... we are on the printer's proof already! Also did you know on smashwords you can download part of the book to see if it's what you're looking for in literature. Find the book here... and eventually the contest.... www.streetlighthalo.com.

Also if you're going to be in Texas on March 29th don't forget our Literary Fest. I'll be signing books and there will be another writer of children's books having story time and signing books. I arranged that a story circle will be set up. We are raffling off all kinds of prizes including some of my paintings and a commercial model dressed as a character from my book will be handing out bags loaded with freebies! Lots of fun for all ages. I have also acquired a small crawl through tent for our smaller literature fans... BUT if it looks like it is not made properly I'll have to leave that out!

The address to out Literacy Fest 2014 is

Literacy Fest 2014
United Methodist
8101 Midcrowne Drive
Windcrest, Texas 78239
March 29 Noon - 4
Literacy Fest 2014 .... author readings, signings, prizes, give aways, food and fun for kids of all ages, Every one's welcome and admission is FREE!

It is possible that a local celeb might be there too! Spread the word!

Now I've been working hard on promo's but this thing is messed up and I can't post photos... so tonight I will post some of my works on facebook for people to see why I;ve been busy! lol Not the same I know but if you want a look just contact me through the website's contact button and I will personally email you the photos!

You guys ROCK!!!

That's my side of it,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment