Thursday, April 9, 2015

I have been ill as of late, can't seem to sleep enough. Sorry that I've been rare.
Today is so busy as is usual. I have contracts to revise, books to format and signings to arrange.
Today I also got my first copies of my last book. That's exciting! The cover looks great and it's certain to be a crowd-pleaser! Yay!

Here's the first review:

Hatter delivers again with book six of the Shattered Looking Glass series. Knave of Hearts explores the depths and potential depravity of the human psyche, and touches on the darkness that could erupt in just about anyone, given the right combination of nature and nurture. In traditional “shattered” Hatter style, the novel shifts between narrators, and while the connection between them is not clearly established at the onset, the glorious unfolding of their intermingled backstory is a wicked delight. Be instantly transported between the country club and death row, with occasional stops in a home for unwed mothers, and find yourself arriving at the climactic conclusion to this twisted tale with a sense of how things will end. Then prepare to have your assumptions shattered.

I'm blushing! Also out soon is Ikto's Umbrella, a children's textbook on poetry and prose that ages with your child. The next thing on our list is Rides A Pale Horse, which is a young adult, historical fiction that is narrated by the Grim Reaper. Certain to be interesting, so look for that!

That's my side of it,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment