Monday, March 7, 2016

Updates on books in local shops

Rather than list where and when every time I place them, I think I'll reveal the full list at once on Friday.

Any ways again, perfect day yesterday. Sold a bunch of books, met the loveliest people. Unfortunately most places have no tables available again until after Spring Break. It works out okay because my grandbaby is coming here to see Ms. Angel for Spring Break. I'm going to teach him how to properly prepare cornish game hens, and art projects will abound! I might even post our art here when we're done.

In other news right now I'm working on fulfilling a dream I've had since 5. I'm creating a story collection for kids in hardcover. Anybody else have those? I had the entire set. This will depend on what my images look like, so we'll see.

We have yet another children's writer coming on board. Possibly 2, so I'll  keep you updated. At any rate give a big Cheshire Grin shout out for our newest authors. They will be featured in this blog about a month before print release, but let's wish them luck just the same.

Also award-winning artist Charli Fountain is working on yet another coloring book!! Exciting, can't wait to see what she comes up with.

Also keep checking back, I'll post that interview as soon as its done.

I'm also super excited because sales on Apocalypse Eventually have tripled! YAY in case you haven't been able to order a copy here's the link again...

http://www.lulu.com/shop/emma-idiot/apocalypse-eventually/paperback/product-22591338.html


Also we've got the buy buttons fixed on the website. We do apologize for any inconvenience. (That's what happens when I start pressing buttons! ugh... See? I really am an idiot!!lol)

Those are all the updates me thinks. Have a blessed rest of the day,

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com
www.streetlighthalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment