Sunday, December 21, 2014

Letter from the Editor


“I shout into the void in hopes that someone can hear me, and when I realize they can’t, I write.”
I have been writing since I was very young and have progressively become more and more tuned to my muses within. I write everything from fantasy to historical fiction to thrillers, and am currently working on a romance novel.
English is not my first language, but it is my favorite. I strive for utter perfection, and after years of creative writing classes, I have come to the conclusion that words are flawless, even if you put them together the wrong way. This realization led me to be an editor, to work with the writers out there in the world saying the things I never could, so that their words could flow from them without concern. I am the defender of their words, the one who protects and nurtures them, until they are raised up into that idea of perfection that first inspired me.
I have stories of my own to share, words of my own to be read, but those, too, I will defend.


“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment