Monday, December 29, 2014

Funeral For Ms. Woods



Virda's funeral was today. She was the first person in Texas to be truly nice to me and I was blessed to know her. Virda worked in the Dunworth household for about 60 years and nothing ever slowed her down.




In that time, her house burned down, her husband and grandson preceded her to heaven. Yet even in the midst of sorrow she held her head high and was truly an inspiration to us all!




Virda worked every day until she was 92 years old. She left us at 94... really let that sink in. How much did she see and inspire in her day? If nothing else she inspired me to keep trying. She was a true friend, and for that I am truly grateful.




That's my side of it,

Angel

www.streetlighthalo.com



www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment