Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Another Cancelation

We were planning a big unveil for the Schnoozles book complete with a reading at Broadway. I was really hyped up. Sadly with 2 deaths and 2 estates to be sorted, add to that just plain sadness... maybe next Christmas okay?

Look on the bright side. In 2015 we are unveiling a home-school textbook and that actually we might create something amazing for. Sarah has sort of gone down another road and it's all up to me now. I am happy for her and more than over-whelmed. I will figure this all out guys... but it's going to take so much time and effort, which I am very short of with all that's going on. So be patient, we'll all get there... together.

Stay tuned, my witty Christmas post is on the way when I can find it.

That's my side of it,
Angel.
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com
www.streetlighthalo.com
www.thisneedstobesaid.com


No comments:

Post a Comment