Saturday, February 14, 2015

Ginormous News!

Hey guys! I've been sick, but never fear! I have been working too. So.... lots of enormous announcements!!! Yay!

Well … you know our little show? Apparently we have fans we didn't know were watching. We have caught the attention of some television stations. Color me embarrassed! My wigs were all on crooked! Lol! I don't know if it will amount to anything but we were viewed by not 1, not 2 but 4 count 'em 4 stations! LIKE OMG!

Also we have such an excellent staff that we have decided to... drum roll please

(insert drum roll)

BRANCH OUT! That's right. You heard it here first. In a couple of months we will be opening two smaller, affiliate houses. Hmmmmm.... I wonder what that will be like?


The little Christmas storybook I wrote, “The Schnoozles” is … how shall I say? Evolving.
SHHHHH! Mum's the word! Wink! Wink! Nudge nudge! Bob's your uncle.

More books, shows, surprises and just plain nuttiness to come! Stay tuned...


That's my side of it,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment