Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Personal Updates

I have been sick for... ever! I can't eat or drink anything without serious repercussions. I'm so tired, 3 days sick, 1-2 sleepless nights trying to play work catch-up. Repeat. This is my life now for over a month... and nothing doctors are doing is helping in the least.

The wheelchair is almost always now. No transfer. Soon I'll be in it for good and I don't know why but it terrifies me. I keep falling. I fell and hit my head, broke the shower door off the hinge and hit my head pretty bad. Sarah was mortified.  Dizziness is a constant. I simply no longer function.

I don't know what will happen now. Even with interns I am only one person. Without me nothing gets done, because I have no one else that teaches my interns what I know. I am 4 books and 3 shows behind... and the schoolboard is waiting for our submissions.

Book Fair and tradeshow season is coming. I am so worried. Not certain what to do actually. I feel a novel coming on, but no strength to sit up and write it. i am between the restroom and the bed now 24/7. I know people will tell you when you're in a bad situation, "There are so many out there worse off than you are," and while i know this to be true I also know those people being worse off... doesn't make what I'm going through suck any less.

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment