Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Update

I've been so sick. The meds are worse than being ill. I feel like my mind is made of molasses. So please forgive if vids are a bit late. Hubby also is quite ill but ABX resistant. So yes books will be released and vids posted... they may however be a few days late.

I don't want to post just anything. I want it to be correct and of quality, which is hard when you're spaced out!

Also I was trying to get things exported from this desktop which is dying into a laptop that has windows 10... only one serious issue... Windows 10 doesn't support my movie-maker. So we are going to see if we can back or downgrade to Windows  7.

Really sorry for any inconvenience!

That's  my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com
www. cheshiregrinpublishing.com


No comments:

Post a Comment