Friday, December 11, 2015

New poem



Fairytale




Perhaps I am a trifle

Less than I should be,

Perhaps I am the diamond,

that you refused to see.




Perhaps love is rumor,

And every rumor... lies.

Perhaps before this day is done

We'll live to realize,




That every taste of madness

that each impassioned norm

Is sanity turned inside out

hiding its true form.




Perhaps all love is folly

From which we're never free

but despite my every tear

your madness stays with me.




Perhaps life is a prison

That only woes release

Happily ever after

a cage that will not cease.




Perhaps we'll run the gambit

And lost in truth or dream

never see the difference

of how want soon dilutes need.




And evermore we wander,

Rise and fall again,

Live that meaningful story,



Yet never see the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment