Sunday, May 15, 2016

Easy Reader



Emit the Hedgehog, was a series I created for my grandson upon request. I've made it a series, a trilogy actually in order to

1. lower prices as color illustrations push prices up by $10

2. In the hopes that he'll read Tolkien and other trilogies eventually.




It is going to be released soon. But only the first book will be available. I think wondering what will come next will make the series more exciting for kids. In that vein, I will wait a month or two to release the second, and eventually the third.




These are kid friendly, but it was inspired by "love boundaries" that adults forget to respect. So while written for children, it will give adults a kick, I hope. Humorous, witty and sincere is what I was going for. so I hope I've achieved that. Here are a few pages for your consideration. (They are not in order, I decided based on illustration)


No comments:

Post a Comment