Friday, July 8, 2016

Just my opinion

It's ridiculous. This time in our history is simply ridiculous. Political correctness brought us here. How lovely. It's like if your black, you're a criminal. If you're white you're an arian or a corrupt cop, there is no in between. If you're a Christian, you're probably a fanatical clinic bomber. If you're Muslim you're an everything bomber. If you're Pagan like me, you're sacrificing virgins in your back yard. It's hilarious and begs the question, where are these virgins? I don't think I've met one in my whole life.

Politically correct means this:

  • Don't tell white people they're white.
  • Don't tell blacks they're black.
  • Don't EVER assume that Mexican Americans are Hispanic.
  • Don't tell girls they are female.
  • Don't tell guys they are male.
  • Don't assume that any one, any where, at any time has a race, religion, color or sex.
  • Don't hire based on ability
  • Don't hire based on skin, religion or assumed gender.
  • Don't refuse to hire based on skin, religion, race or assumed gender.
  • Don't assume cops are bad
  • Don't assume cops are not bad
  • Don't assume someone is a criminal based on race, religion or assumed gender
  • Don't assume someone's not a criminal based on race, religion or assumed gender.
  • Don't you dare be offended!
  • Don't you dare not be offended!
  • If I am offended it somehow gives me less rights.
  • If I am offended it somehow gives me more rights.
  • If you offend me you must live my way.
  • If you offend me you are a unique snowflake
  • Never correct a child, it hurts their feelings.
  • Don't let your kids run rampant
  • Don't pray in public its offensive
  • Don't be a godless prick.
  • If you are gay its offensive.
  • If you are homophobic its also offensive
  • If you are not gay or homophobic you must be lying
  • Lying is offensive

Do you see what I'm getting at?

Here's the kicker, and every single religion and theology says this VERY clearly.... Quit killing each other you bunch of assholes,
Love,
God
Allah
Great Mystery
Jehovah
etc.
Etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment