Sunday, September 1, 2019

The Guru Speaks!!!

1. Thank you for granting us this interview. Tell us the name of your latest book and where to get it.

The name of my latest book is “Eternity’s Song”.
It is very easy to buy it using the following link:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/serge-kozlovsky/eternitys-song/paperback/product-24108544.html

2. Your books do seem to enjoy a lot of success. So what’s different about this one? Have you added anything?

Yes, we added some prayers from various religious traditions and mandalas to “Eternity’s Song” book.
 Besides, there are, us usual, many modern therapeutic practices, amazing coloring pages by very talented artist Angel Dunworth and, of course, my better new poetry.
Poems are getting shorter and shorter, and clearer, I hope…

3. What is it that inspires your beautiful writing?

It could be really anything and in any time.
You suddenly start to realize some things…

4. If you could give novice writers one piece of advice, what would that be?

Believe in yourself!

5 What other books have you published? Also do you have plans for more?

“Eternity’s Song” is already my fifth poetry book. I think my other poetry books “Nourishment of Being”, “Soothing the Soul”, “Awakening Chill”, “Calm in the Storm” and my fairy tale book “Snail and Duckling” may be interesting too for a wide range of readers!
You can buy all my books here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/sergekozlovsky
And, yes, I’ve already started to work on the new poetry book and I’ve recently prepared a bunch of poems for it. I don’t know when it will be issued but I hope me and Cheshire Grin Publishing will be able to publish it next year!

Thank you for being here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment