Saturday, November 22, 2014

new intern!!

Cheshire Grin would like to welcome

Charlene (Charli) Fountain
Artist since I could find anything to leave a mark on a blank canvas. I strive to become an Illustrator and inspire others to dream. We have our universe among the stars and your mind has its own universe that is exactly as vast and as infinite. I have characters I would like you to meet and they are hoping to tell you their story. My favorite style of art is indeed the art of Japanese comics also known as Manga. I began drawing this style when I was in middle school. I found The Cheshire company and almost as if it was meant to be I was very excited to be able to find and work for a publishing company. I hope to gain experience and heighten my skill as I continue to grow as an artist and as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment