Saturday, February 27, 2016

Possible Plans for Emma Idiot








I'm really not certain how next Saturday's signing will go, but if I sell everything, we'll start again. If not there are a few stores that will take consignments. I'm just not certain, they'll take something so … um.... Adult. I really want to get these into college bookstores. I think that is the age most likely to read an adult comedy. I could be wrong there, but I'm not certain.




I am scheduled another interview... and there is a surprise coming for everyone regarding the book. NO it isn't a sequel. I don't enjoy writing sequels at all.




But hang out and in a week or so I'm going to have something super kool for you guys!!






PS We never did find out what all those cop cars were about? Eerie!

No comments:

Post a Comment