Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015

As you all know we have a new intern and a new editor! Hooray! Also a lot of contributors to our show! Hooray. BUT I came to talk about my first love... books! It's all about the books!

So this year we have another textbook for homeschool scheduled ... it will be for teens and teach poetry, literature element and prose. It's creative writing mostly but I think there will be a real need for it as textbooks some parents are paying upwards of $120. I thought wouldn't it be nice if for just once there were text/activity books that parents could afford and still eat? That's why we're focusing on education this year. That and Malala won the Nobel Peace Prize and I have always found her inspiring... so good on her!

Also we have a storybook coming out, it isn't a Whatzits book. And that will be unlike anything you've ever seen so be there when "Dog Without a Shadow" is released.

In addition, we will be releasing quite a bit of Young Adult / Fantasy this year. I've been putting it off for no good reason. But as I've said things will be slow-going for a bit as we tread the waters of mourning, so thanks for being there guys. It truly means alot.

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment