Thursday, January 29, 2015

Meet our New Accountant

Presents 
Tawanna Yates

I grew up in Covington, Georgia, a small town about 30 minutes southeast of Atlanta. I have always had a love for literature. I graduated from the University of Georgia in December 2003 with a BA in English. I used my passion for literature to educate youth by teaching Reading and Writing skills to at risk first and second graders. My favorite reads are romance and suspense novels. 
Unfortunately our state Reading grant came to an end. After many years of working with children, I have decided to change paths to Accounting because I have always had an interest to see how a business works. Also, I feel that Accounting is a good background to have if you want to start your own business. Some of my other hobbies besides writing are watching and playing sports, traveling, and cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment