Wednesday, January 7, 2015

UPDATES

Editor is ill at the moment but we have 5-7 books in the cue waiting for her. Many need illustrations so ... it'll be awhile.

In so far as the kids show, the next episode will be featuring our good friend Hamilton Troll, whom  we hope will visit often.

Got a couple problems in teaching myself. I have a broken credits button and also i was unable to figure out how to adjust the volume. I am learning best as I can and have some nEW puppets debuting as well.

We are working on a surprise for next Christmas (yes already, these things take time) and have a very full every second schedule this year. However that being said, there have been so many deaths in the family that I will be taking a lot of breaks as estates are sorted and mourning continues. Again we deeply thank you all for your loving prayers. It seems death never ends for the survivor.

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment