Friday, August 15, 2014

http://thisneedstobesaid.com/

I will be co-hosting this show twice! Tuesday 19th and the 21st. 2 pm E
Lots of topics covered by my books.

The first show will be my war story of my journey to sobriety. I hope to make people aware of "our stinkin drinkin thinkin' and that all of it starts with one allergic reaction. Please tune in and spread the word won't you? A break like this is enormous!

In the second show we plan to cover a condition known as Drunkorexia, that is becoming a literal pandemic! I can't believe how quickly the death rate went up in less than a year.

I will also be explaining the warning signs and definition of Financial Abuse. It is very important that all women hear this! PLEASE spread the word and let's empower some women today!

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com

PS... big announcement before the week is out! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment