Tuesday, August 19, 2014

PRE SALE


Okay so just for this week only my nutty book of pure silliness, Real Live Dead Things is on Sale... but this is my print proof. I wanted everyone to be able to get it early. After that it will be pulled for awhile IF it needs to be tweaked. Either way it won't be on sale after Sunday, so get the promo sale. 

Another thing is I am changing my blog pic to this one as I have taught myself to walk. New Mindset, new photo. So here it is drumroll please...
Now tomorrow I will have an interview on here with Sharon Newell about her new book, so don't miss that. If you haven't heard it today's show was on the last link. So... listen and ... know me.

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment