Thursday, August 7, 2014

Interview Poet

Q- Hey there Sharon welcome to the blog. Angel tells us you’re quite the powerful writer. What is the name of your book?

A
Eternal”… It’s about Soul-mate love in essence. The feeling of total unconditional love when you met the one meant for you


Q From the title I’m guessing it’s romance at it’s finest. What inspires you to write?

A
I think any passionate writing comes from experience of loving and sometimes losing. Putting words together has always given me clarity, as if my soul is having a conversation with my mind.



Q Cheshire Grin reports a bit of a following. Where else can we catch you?

A
I have a FB page “The Aphrodite Syndrome”… It’s a page I created for women to believe in their divinity and the goddess inside them. I also have a blog… “The Eternal Aphrodite”



Q Tell us a little about the real Sharon, just around the house or out and about. Inquiring minds want to know.


A
I think I’m just the ‘normal’ (hate that word) person – working, running a house and have great times with my beautiful daughters.
On my days off, I love to put on some music, burn the incense and cook a magnificent meal and of course, sit outside in the beautiful Australian sun with a glass of wine and write!

Q So tell us about the photographer. Have you been friends long?

A
Gabriele Mezzatesta is truly one of the finest photographers I’ve seen. As with my writing, it’s easy to see he puts his soul into every shot. I have known him for eternity but in this life, about 7- 8 years. He’s one of my best friends in the world.

Q How’s Cheshire Grin treating you? Also any plans on a blog?

A
Cheshire has been wonderful to me. As this is my first book, I am quite a novice to the industry and Angel has helped alleviate many concerns. She’s beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment