Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Interview With Sharon Newell

Eternal
Written by Sharon Newell 
Photography by Gabrielle Mezzatesta

When another soul touches your heart in such a profound way,
the utter certainty of being  loved by that particular soul meant only for you brings contentment, peace and bliss.

Question 1.
Why did you feel the need to write essentially, a book of love poems?

Answer 1.
I remember the day I wrote my first poem.  I woke early one morning with the need to write this phrase that popped into my head just before I had been fully awake.  The poem almost wrote itself and it brought me peace remembering this love and hoping for that love to continue and grow.

Question 2.
And what was that first-ever poem?

Answer 2.
Funnily enough, the poem titled “Eternal” so it had been only fitting to name the book after it.  The poem flowed through me as I spoke of divine love and how through this love, there could be no boundaries, no distance.

Question 3.
What is the core message in your poems?

Answer 3.
Well, besides the obvious message of how soul-mate love feels, I suppose it’s for readers to take from it what they need.  Some people are lucky enough to either know this love or even to experience it at least once in their lives.  I feel it’s also for people who are still yet to meet that other soul who will fill their heart in such a profound way.

It’s a book about celebrating love, remembering love and it’s a book of hope.


Question 4.
Is there more work coming?

Answer 4.
Haha, yes of course! You can’t stop a writer!!!!  Once a person starts to write and it doesn’t torment to do so, and also brings them a type of satisfaction – you can’t help but write!
I have more poems already and will keep with a similar theme but may branch out to all types of love… A mothers’ love, a sisters’ love for instance.

In this world today, I truly believe that if we all use our energy of loving, the vibration energy of the world must change.  I know it may be naïve to believe that, but surely its better than the alternative.

Question 5.
So where can we purchase your book?
Answer 5.
My beautiful publisher Angel at Cheshire Grin Publishing has posted on her website details for where to buy…
http://www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com/home.html

However, to be helpful, you can buy from Lulu.com… the URL is below:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=sharon+newell&sorter=relevance-desc

No comments:

Post a Comment