Saturday, September 27, 2014

news and what have you

Sorry guys the radio show will be aired Monday, there were tech problems at the station on Friday. But if you had been too busy to tune in, you get a chance to give me a listen.

In other news the storefront for the publishing house must be doing well. It officially opens around 12. A few stragglers wonder around early doing their shopping. Last week around 11 the vendors were hanging out by my door at noon and stated, "Don't get discouraged. Its a slow day." I had no idea what they meant, I had made 3 sales before we even opened and a valuable contact at a school for troubled teens!

Wish the web was doing that well. lol

As far as the job hunt a woman called as the data entry position was filled and asked if instead I would enjoy being an usher. I declined on the grounds of my wheelchair and explained my situation. She liked me so much she is saving all the temp desk jobs for me! God bless her! Ma'am your kindness is not unnoticed... and now all my readers know about it.

So I am swamped this week as a signing on Broadway is coming, also a trade-show in Nov and add to that I am creating a special promo sale for each holiday as well as starting a line of gross and terrible joke books, as well as running the business and the house and you've got... wow I am woman hear me snore! I'm tired just thinking about it.

PS I am also offering digital scapbooking services (your photos in a real printbook, storefront only). Already have 2 clients!

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment