Tuesday, September 2, 2014

So this holiday weekend I got an awesome idea for a store display for sci-fi or comic books, graphic novels, that sort of thing. But I thought Sarah would like that as a gift for her figures and cosplay type stuff. So this weekend we built a tardis!

It has shelves for figures, Dragonlance novels, ect. Those pockets on the side are for magic cards, comic books, ect. On the back is a large paper for her clippings, math and science jokes and new hero mags! So here are a bunch of pics from my weekend and hers. 
mid shelf

top shelf light works

interior roof
control panel shelf for books, video games, movies
as close as I could get the side to the series. Not perfect so I hope Tom Baker doesn't beat me with a sonic screwdriver lol

She looks happy so I guess it's kool! Kids are worth it! 
That's my side of it,
www.streetlighthalo.com
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment