Thursday, September 4, 2014

Okay Doctors again

The doctor has informed me that I am catching so many infections basically because there is no way to get my allergies under control. I'm already carrying the epi-penn everywhere. She advised me to try a spoon of local honey every day to build up my tolerance to local pollens. When I informed her that I am allergic to honey since I was a baby ... she began to sputter. I feel bad for her and especially for me... Maybe sometimes there is no answer.

I did my first pre-recording tonight. It was pretty kool. I liked the tape. I hope she did as well.

At any rate we have an ESOL book coming out next week. A few surprises here and there as well so stay tuned!

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com
www.cheshiregrin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment