Thursday, September 11, 2014

So tomorrow my show airs between 2-4 EST! Please tune in and have a listen, start a conversation and start healing a mind set. If nothing else find out the new statistics that everyone should know. Also if you tune-in let me know your opinion on my FB page. Any feed back is helpful! Do I talk too fast? Can you hear me alright/ Do I do a thorough job bringing topics to light? Is this helpful as a parent? A student? What do you need to hear more of? Less of?

I'll be there hoping to have made a difference. On the charity front my little house is writing an anthology called, "Angels Among Us" and that is going to be a Chicken Soup type thing about "the nicest thing anyone ever did for you that moved you spiritually," It will be non-fiction and all proceeds will go to a half-way house in our area that helps teens get off the street, sober-up, get their GEDs and job placement. I am not paying royalties for this book. If you have a story to submit contact us through one of the websites.

I am also reformatting Whatzit's Wish so that will be out before Christmas. We are trying to think up good gift ideas for kids of that age to create gift packages. Any thoughts are welcome.

I might also have a surprise for you in a couple of weeks. Right now we are really busy getting a winter tour together. Also understand a few things in the house need fixed or replaced so we will be slower for awhile as we are working around that. Another Hatter book is due out at the end of the month as well. "Cry of the Mockturtle" will be released Oct 1. It's about bullying and all those little stereotypes we entertain every day as we assure others that we are not racist. This one is certain to get you thinking and possibly crying ... ergo... you will need comfort food, so be certain to pick up some ice-cream!

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com


No comments:

Post a Comment