Thursday, October 10, 2013

My comercial

As the scene is set a really bad commercial plays in your brain!
You desperately smash your fingers on the remote buttons but.... no luck! The commercial is for.......
(drum roll please)

The MOST interesting author in the world!

See Angel Dunworth dressed like Indiana Jones and wrestling a ferocious bottle of ketchup... until her whip breaks.

Voice over “the voices in her head speak other languages.”

See Angel Dunworth butt-dialing the White House to order pizza.

Voice over 'she has telepathic telemarketers calling”

See Angel Dunworth unsuccessfully juggling rabid weasels.

Voice over “Her dog is a sheep in wolves' clothing”

See Angel Dunworth shopping for groceries in the auto parts store.

Voice over, “All her thoughts are subtitled in Russian... she is THE MOST INTERESTING AUTHOR IN THE WORLD!”

Pan in on authors face splattered with motor oil

Angel Dunworth says, “I don't lambada often.... but when I do I stash goldfish crackers in my armpits. Stay crazy my friends!”

Fade out

DISCLAIMER: No actual goldfish crackers were harmed during the writing of this blog. 

That's my side of it,

Angel  

No comments:

Post a Comment