Tuesday, October 15, 2013

More silliness

It's been such a horrible week... but a good week too, because it all worked out.... with the exception of the pipes breaking. Any way I need very much to lift myself so tonight I'm going silly again and I hope it lifts you too!

Things I don't get:
1. Why is it sheep don't shrink when it rains?

2. How do they keep those BBQ beans they advertise from dropping through the grill?

3. Why is it when people are wearing a shirt that says, “Guess” and I say “Metro sexual?” they get pissed?

4. Why do they call it a digital camera if it can't count?

5. Why is it that when you laugh the world laughs with you but when you cry you look like Alice Cooper?

Fun things to do in a public restroom

1. Pretend to read the graffiti and shout loudly, “That creep got my phone number wrong!”

2. Set off a stink bomb then run out yelling, 'That was one spicy meatball!”

3. Tell the person in the booth next to you, “We've got to stop meeting like this!”

4. Name the soap dispenser George then tell the people around you that he graduated, “Magna suds laude.”

5. Replace the toilet paper rolls with gift wrapping paper.

6. Pass out award ribbons to people exiting the stalls for their great achievement!

7. Tell people around you that you're going to be awhile and invite them to play chess with you while they wait.

8. Hand out thank you notes to people exiting the stalls.

9. Loudly sing, “Old Man River” while at the urinals.

10. Invite people to play water polo with you!

That's my side of it,

Angel  

No comments:

Post a Comment