Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Silly stuff!

Yes the silly is back! Sorry I am a bit of a nut! But a very wise woman told me once, “You gotta laugh honey or you'll be crying all the time!”

Fun things to do:

1. Pay off all your parking tickets with rolls of pennies!

2. Find a serious protest or picket line and join in with a sign that says, “Pickles are shaped funny.”

3. Put a tutu on your cat. When friends ask, insist that he would have had the lead in The Nutcracker if it hadn't been for that damn rat!

4. Buy some of those plastic Easter egg things. Name them. When your friends come over introduce them as “my peeps.” Then shout at them repeatedly!

5. When you're out at a nice restaurant order the unleaded.

Things I don't get

1. Why do people tell me to shoot my own turkey for Thanksgiving when it just entirely pisses off the people in the supermarket?

2. Is it rude to dress your dog up and then try to convince her that the other dogs are talking behind her back?

3. When you throw away your shoes, do the soles go to heaven?

4. If you crossed a laptop with a lap dance and a lap dog, would your PC then be able to tango and pee on fire hydrants?

5. Why can't I find Candy land on a map? I can find Turkey.

6. Why is it that 2 wrongs don't make a right but 3 rights make a left?

7. Why can't we put a sky-light in the debt ceiling? There's one in the ozone layer right?

8. Does it give your pet lemming false hopes if you attach him to a bungee cord?

9. Is it wrong to to keep refering to the telemarketer, “Oh sire King of the Butt munches?”

10. When a heavy metal fan says, “Death to all false metal” is he just picking on the aluminum foil?

That's my crazy side of it!

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment