Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Feedback and Jokes

Feed back and Jokes

I want to stay on topic with my website and book. But hey we have to laugh or we'd be crying all the time. Right? So yeah, any time my mind wonders and gets lost I'll post something looney!

However, with the website it may change a bit as my editor, may want more stories to bulk up the book. Also every day now I am just inundated with more topics for teens and so I'll add as I see fit. Now yes, some topics are really important, but I won't be able to add everything. Also some support group sites are just swimming with predators, so even if it helped you we also have to watch out for those a bit more impressionable.

Any topic or article will be considered. Also if you need help for something not listed contact me any way and I will try to find it for you. A few more laughs before I go then? I'm sorry was that you speaking or just the voices in my head? Lol

Things I don't get:

1. How come when you make hamburgers out of ham it becomes sausage?

2. Why is that before cell phones I could remember everyone's phone numbers but now I have to look up my own?

3. How can my PC remember every word in every novel I've ever written, create graphic art, store every address telephone # and contact from my entire life, yet it doesn't know the difference between choose and chose?

4. Is it considered rude to show your gold fish fish sticks on Memorial day?

5. Is it truly wrong to ask your ex-husband to pose for the picture on the back of the milk carton?

6. If a politician makes a speech in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, is he still lying?

7. Why is it wrong to answer every essay question on college entrance exams with, “You're not the boss of me”

8. When solicitors come to my door is it improper to yell, “Hurry up and hide the body” before I answer the door?

9. Am I really a bad pet owner if I don't talk to my cat about catnip?

10. Why is there a psychic hotline? Shouldn't they be calling me?

I like to keep a bit of silliness going with this blog, we need to laugh especially when times are hard. It lightens the burden!

That's my side of it,

Angel
www,streetlighthalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment