Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hey guys, I missed Pow wow because I was just too sick to go. That makes me very sad. So let's get ourselves lifted up. Try a bit of silliness tonight because I for the most part am down.

Things to do while at work

1. Paint your cubicle in florescent black light paint. Put in a strobe-light When someone comes in for a job interview ask them, “Are you experienced?”

2. Call worker's comp and ask if they cover paper cuts.

3. Fill your co-workers cubicle with balloons. Tell her she has written the millionth sticky note of the year.

4. Announce that today is National hide-n-seek day. Invite your co-workers to a game.

5. Place a camera in your lunchroom. Put a pizza on the table with the words “5 second rule” inscribed on the box. See how many people still take a piece.

6. Again 2 words, “Marco Polo”

7. Tell the boss you are staying late to work. When he leaves assemble a slide in the lobby.

8. Put out a memo that announces “Time and a half for Arbor Day.”

9. Put a tie on your dog. Bring him in and ask if he can interview for the new position.

10. Make a professional looking collection can and then ask people for donations for the cause. When they ask you what this cause is reply with “Cause I'm broke.”

Things I don't get:

1. If all ninjas are invisible then how do they put their children's diapers on properly?

2. If vampires can't see their own reflections then how do they know if there's something stuck in their teeth?

3. If the governments have “secret agents” then why does everybody know they exist?

4. If kids aren't supposed to take candy from strangers... can someone please explain Halloween?

5. How does aspirin know where I hurt?

6. You know that Santa Claus song, “He sees you when your sleeping. He knows when you're awake,” are we talking Santa or stalker here?

7. Shouldn't they lower taxes so that shorter people can just step over them?

8. Why is it I can only get people to listen when I say, “I shouldn't be telling you this?”

9. Do elephants only buy PCs that have no mouse?

10. Why are the most motivational words in history still, “I betcha can't?”

That's my side of it,


Angel  

No comments:

Post a Comment