Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Home again

Hey guys. The other blog didn't work out so I'm back but not yet linked to google. This will have to do because even though no one can solve the problem, nobody can get on the Sett Blog.

Missed you guys, at least I can see who's reading on blogspot. I like that.

So... whatcha been up to?

Let me ask guys... who likes Women's Drama? Show of hands? Hey you... USA stop talking or it's the corner for you!

Okay anyone like weepy memorabilia / Americana? Show of hands? Europe! Down in front!

How's about Horror? Show of hands? Oh I see Japan is giving me their full attention.

Well boys and girls... I have all of the above and more coming out in a new series. I am no longer at Crimson Cloak. They are awesome but it's time for me to leave the nest. Uh-oh everyone looks confused by that statement! It'll have to stay that way, for tonight at least. How else can I keep you guys tuning in?

(I know the obvious answer to that is to write, but I don't write actually. It's more like taking dictation from the voices in my head! Lol)

At any rate, my blogs are becoming fewer but there is a very big … a HUGE … surprise coming soon so stay tuned to “AS THE STOMACH CHURNS!!!!)

That's my side of it,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment