Monday, May 12, 2014

OH! Walking?

Hey guys, new blog in case you didn't see the google post. I was just having far too much trouble with the search conduits that refuse to be removed and stay removed. Well, onward and upward.

Okay so in the meantime I've been painting for the Fairy Book Competition (A LOT) Rules are found at www.crimsoncloakpublishing.com. I am as you can see awaiting eagerly the release of my next book! So I am trying to get use to the pen name hatter and make it proud!!!!! lol I'm also taking to hobbling around the garden a bit here and there. Not much but it's some exercise!

Guess what my incredible husband did? Bought me about a thousand pairs of heels and some gorgeous dresses!!! (DON'T FUSS!) What is now considered muscular-skeletal damage studies is actually how the orthopedic docs got me strong enough to dump leg braces, casts, therapies and about a zillion other tortures back in the day! Since docs now don't know what to do with me, I'm going to try it again. It worked the first time for over 20 years. I figure my spines gonna snap either way. I might as well enjoy what I can while I can! So in short, I WILL WALK AGAIN! Deal wit it! Lol

I won't blog as much as I once did now as health rarely permits and SM gets so bad that I actually suffer tremors a lot now. But I will keep up as best I can.

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com

New address:





No comments:

Post a Comment