Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I spent a lot more time than I had today designing a flyer for my book signing on Broadway. It came out rather nice I think but I will never master graphic design. If you're any good at it my hats off to you. In my day what we did was copy and paste with actual glue and scissors. This we did in my commercial arts class for I'd say about half a semester and if you're thinking that's grueling you're right. about 4 years later personal computers came out.

At any rate I spent lots of time on my feet today. I walked for 3 .. count em 3 hours off and on in high heels. I over did it. Dinner at our local watering hole was interrupted as I began to feel my body begging for my wheelchair. Fast forward, once home I collapsed. It really doesn't matter to me what doctors predict. The prognosis is grim? Then before I go, I will walk again... if it's only a little while then it is. I will not go softly into that good night!

At any rate you can get my new novels at Xin Xii as ebooks and we are on Smashwords now but not listed yet. Everything will be everywhere in about a month! lol Remember the pen name is Hatter. I also have the cutest kids book on it's way so stay tuned. I'm preparing to start signing writers very soon.

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com
www.streetlighthalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment