Friday, May 23, 2014

Little Debut

So as you know I am planning a series of dark dramas geared mostly for women. I want very much to see people dealing with their issues and getting pro-active! I'm hoping this set of books will help. I have 3 written and I thought a mini-preview would be fun. Remember though, I write off of the top of my head and allow the story-line to evolve by itself.  That sometimes means what you get at the end is not what you planned at the beginning!

So I have ended up with a cracked version of Wonderland. The three written are:

Diary of the Cheshire Girls ... Women's drama and it discusses an addict's mindset. It is narrated by a woman in a drug induced coma and hopefully I got a good authentic feel to the disorientation there. Excerpt will be posted soon!

March Hare Blues ... this one evolved into horror but originally was going to show feelings of abuse that many women suffer silently. It became something so dark that I literally shudder to think about it.'

Strength of the Jabberwock ... this was written basically about body shaming and the history of the family of the main character, her mother's to be exact. so historic fiction but also Americana. Far out man!

I will reveal a bit about each with excerpts and so on as we go along but for now I hope I peaked your interest!

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment