Sunday, May 4, 2014

Rest and Recovery and book 4?

Hey guys. I'm really ill at the moment and recovery isn't expected very soon. However I missed you guys!

Okay so today my awesome husband took us to Pizanno's on the River Walk and the food was outta this world! Just incredible! We watched the barges and had a wonderful time. If you go there I highly recommend the fruit and spinach salad with goat cheese and vanilla dressing. OMG! You have not lived until you've tried this!

Any way so sorry I'm absent a lot. They are taking away my cigs and my estrogen at the same time to try to fix my skin and also because DID YOU KNOW that if you have had a previous cancer estrogen like quadruples your chance at getting another? Oh well. The quit smoking pills ain't that bad. They ain't working though! LOL

I just am finishing up writing my 3rd book by Hatter for the series. Have to do the rewrites after. However, I think I will stop and paint for a while since I am supposedly retired. (ME? RETIRED? LOL!)

That's my side of it,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment