Sunday, June 22, 2014

excerpt

In the Land of Far and Away a lovely Fuzzles named Whatzit planned for a very big event! Today was his birthday! He had invited all the other Fuzzles who, like him had the magical power of changing colors.


His Momma Fuzzles had invited his other friends like Wherezit and Lovezit! He was so happy. For like every little Fuzzle he had high hopes for his birthday.

His expectations were very high indeed. That however, had less to do with seeing his friends than it did with his birthday present. You see, he had wished a wish so grand, that it was very unlikely that he might receive such a thing. Why, the night before he had told the Grandmother Wind of his one wish.

Grandmother Wind, he had said, I should very much like my heart's deepest desire!

Ah, child, what do you suppose that might be?

That's just the thing, Grandmother! I don't know,replied Whatzits.

Then child, how do you know that you don't already have it?

I don't know. I think if I had it I would know it already and be happy every moment!

This is an excerpt from the childrens book, Whatzit's Wish a new book I have coming out soon. I bet you're wondering why there are different colors in the text huh? Each color is a skill for parents and kids to work on together. Each book has different skills to help your child master as you go along. 

(Please excuse any misspellings in my blogs lately. I write so much that I have actually rubbed all the letters off the keyboard. The books are edited so don't worry! lol)

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com
www.streetlighthalo.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment