Monday, June 9, 2014

Honey Moon 2

Well I had the best time in so far as company. My husband not so much. He took me to the finest restaurant in town and the food was almost literally to die for, as I had an allergic reaction and had to break out the epi-penn. Sadly a side-effect is flopping around like a dead fish. I'm pretty sure convulsions on the lawn was never his idea of sexy. lol

I'm fine now. He was so charming and sweet, spoiled me beyond my wildest dreams. There will never be another in my life. I need look no further. I have found perfection. (MUSH) lol... you asked? No I just felt like bragging!

Okay so getting ready for the book signing tomorrow. This one could make or break me as Broadway half-price is the store every author dreams of here. I could very easily destroy my career there if I screw up so.... no pressure! lol

I think we're ready. i even have e-book envelopes with e-book download codes in them. So if you're not a troubled teen, but a housewife, mom or just like a good adult drama, I'll be able to sell you those too.

In addition we'll be introducing our whatzit's line to kids in so far as free balloons, stickers and magnets. As always the lovely Sarah will be handing these out to all our little friends. AND if your child has a birthday coming up... we have a party package that we'll be handing out there.

See you on Broadway at noon!

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com
www.streetlighthalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment