Tuesday, June 3, 2014

HEY

I've been gone a couple of days for family days! Also this weekend is a possible trip to Austin. Next week is my 2nd Wedding Anniversary! So I'll be scarce to find for a week or so. Sorry.

I have been learning how to format books for weeks. LOL It's not easy and also it's tedious. I want to be able to save $ on my little house so that I won't be able to take only one kind of book/writer.

OH WAIT... did I say a third book? Might not be what you expected but...

 http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/444002

You will have to open an account but they have a lot of free books too.
This is only the ebook... we'll find a good fit for my children's book in print as soon as we're able. I'm pretty certain I want it to be all paper like Where the Wild Things Are and the Serendipity books, rather than a regular paperback. Until we can decide it'll be an e-book.

You can check out reviews of all my books...
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment