Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Ills

My hugest apologies to my readers for being gone so long. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. The thing about going to E.R.s is this... everyone and everything there is a contagion.

So after 2 trips to the E.R. for myself one for my husband guess what? We all ended up there together. My husband had a virus, my daughter the flu and myself pneumonia. Our entire Christmas lasted approximately a half an hour and went something like this:

Sarah: moan (translation – Merry Christmas!)

Me: groan (translation: this gift has your name.)

Husband: Grrrrr (Translation- pass the festive cough syrup)

But we managed to open our gifts.... by some miracle my daughter was well enough to cook a ham and at the least we were all together. While I am still recovering I might know a bit more about the book closer to the New Year. I will blog when I am able as I still am not anywhere near 100%.

That's my side of it,
Angel




No comments:

Post a Comment