Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dolls and Silliness

Well we have 28 dolls now for the Children's Cancer Institute and we will make some more later for the children's trauma centers in the area hospitals as we can. I've even started making stuffed animals but those are much harder and much more time-consuming so I'll probably just go with dolls from now on. Any way it's all put me in a silly mood again, so here's a couple of laughs to distract from the holiday parking space blues!

Things I don't get:

1. If milk and red meat is so bad for you then why don't cows have heart attacks?

2 Yoga must be too relaxing because the “coach' has to keep reminding me to breath.

3. If those fiber-filled health cereals are so good for you then why is it that if I don't rinse the bowl in the morning I have to throw it away in the evening?

4. Why doesn't KY make a peanut butter to go with its jelly?

5. If people get stressed about life's little ups and down then why are roller-coasters so popular?

6. Are people who've had plastic surgery considered recyclable?

7. If you get your head frozen after you die are you considered a thought-sickle?

8. If the movie “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes” was remade today, would the organic tomatoes be like a vegan-hippie sub-culture?

9. Why do we have stop sign and not go signs? I'd like to get further than the end of my block, y'know!

10. Why don't non-conformists unionize?

That's my side of it,

Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment