Thursday, December 12, 2013

Obama and AA

Obama and all that AA crap

My baby brother has been arguing a lot on a public forum. He wants to be a lawyer... he will rock at it. Okay I never get political on here. I don't intend to now. I had to go to the ER last night and today (doctor's orders). That thing in my back is eventually going to snap my spine... it seems its on its way.

Any way so I had this fight with my brother. Thing is I deliberately posted something I knew would bait him into an argument... for the sole purpose of walking away in the middle because … well basically I am incredibly angry at Obamacare because it cut my medical benefits. Okay but I was still wrong. Not wrong about my opinion... we all have our opinions... but it was a pretty shitty thing to do to my brother.

The whole night in the ER in a kind of pain that I can't describe and my skin burning from neuropathy all I could think about was how crappy I was to my brother. Today when I got the bad news and waited to see if they will give me surgery, which could easily kill me or even turn me into a vegetable (much more likely) even then all I could think about was how crappy I treated my brother. I am extending an apology here in front of all the world, not for the opinion... but for the over-all asinine behavior that I displayed towards him.

I'm sorry Josh.

In AA we say,” When we were wrong promptly admitted it.” I am admitting that I acted the ass yesterday. That is A LOT of what keeps me sober. Cleaning my side of the street.

Normally when I am really upset with others (Obama included lol) I create something, write something... whatever it takes to build myself up rather than tear others down. When my ego plays up, my alcoholic thinking plays up and then I pick a fight. That's what I did yesterday.

I am happy to say I still had the presence of mind to turn down medical marijuana and opiates. There are 2 kinds of drunks, “What ifs”

What if the next time I die?

And “Never agains”

Never again do I have to wake up in a dumpster.

I am a NEVER AGAIN!

That's my side of it,

Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment