Thursday, April 3, 2014

Another Silly ad

It's time for another installment of
The Most Interesting Author in the World:

Camera pans over a shot of Author Angel Dunworth using a table lamp to create morse code
Voice over: Her instant messaging travels at the speed of light... sort of.

Author's voice: I don't always proof read...
but when I do it's weeks after I hit “send.”

Camera closes in on a shot of Angel Dunworth, smacking a sleeping werewolf on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper and screaming as she flees.

Voice over: She has great amounts of animal attraction... kinda.

Author's voice: I don't always go cow-tipping...
but when I do it's with rabid sharks

Camera pans in on a shot of Angel Dunworth dressed as a clown, walking into a snare and being mistaken for a pinyata.

Voice over: Children love her.. in a way? Um.... ??? Really? Um...

Author's voice: I don't always wear camouflage...
But when I do I wear color coordinated antlers!

Camera pans in on a shot of author Angel Dunworth with a fruit-basket on her head, a carrot woven into her fake dreds, wearing a save the whales t-shirt over a tutu and singing, “I feel pretty.”

Voice over: She? Um? No man... I got nothing! Get my agent on the phone please!

Author's voice: I don't always take my meds.....
but when I do my commercial writing is AWESOME! Stay questionable my friends!

CUT!

That's my side of it,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment