Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hi

I've been working on a third book for a few days. I can't seem to get it the way I want it though... sigh.
I have some awesome news tonight though. My book signing on Bandera at Half-Price? I went today to drop off the fliers (as they post fliers, posters or whatever you want for ads.) And then later the manager called.

 I just have to give a huge shout out to Half-Price. They don't even take fees from your sales. Most places do. In addition, they are putting out my table, chair and placing me in the very front of the store at their busiest time of day. WAIT, there's more. They are going to raffle off an autographed copy as a promo! Jumping up and down!!!! I feel so very honored!

My book should be available in the store Cool and Eclectic tomorrow at Rolling Oaks Mall as well. So all in all what an awesome day!

Plus the hubby took me to a romantic dinner which never hurts the mood!

 Listen guys Rival Gates will be guest blogging for me in the near future! His new book Sapphire Crucible is out... today or tomorrow I believe. I'm sure it's on Smashwords... because... well honestly everything is there and Amazon. I'll find out where else you can get it and post it before his blog visit. Thanks Rival! YOU ROCK!

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.streetlighthalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment