Friday, April 25, 2014

Madness?

Hi guys! Been gone for a bit... sorry. My wonderful, handsome husband bought me a new PC, They gave us all sorts of software for a free year. Problem came when we found out there was already software installed that wasn't compatible with what's in the box. LOL, So I've wasted a lot of time trying one then the other to see which one I am most compatible with. I only today mastered where to type a real doc. Like this one. Lol

It's very confusing to me when they change formats and symbols and such. BUT this is new it should at least last the fifteen years it will take me to learn how to use it before it becomes obselete.

In big news, of course a book signing Sunday. In even bigger news, I signed a book contract on a drama. In the very biggest news I just finished manuscript 2 of the series and am preparing to start on 4 in a couple of weeks!!!!

Nothing in this world can keep your mind off a disability then the ability to accomplish and stay busy!!!

Also I've started a facebook page for my new pen name Hatter to post on. Check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hatter/


That's my side of it!
Angel

www.streetlighthalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment