Friday, April 11, 2014

NEW contract?

Hey dudes! Huge news! I just signed a second book contract. I'll be writing under a pen name... Hatter and it's women's drama … completely NOT for teens! That's why I chose a pen name and signed with my publishing house rather than go with Erin Go Bragh with this one. The thought of a bookstore placing my book for teens next to something written about graphic drug use... and I do mean graphic... I think that's the worst idea ever!

So yes the topics are for women and not something I see really appealing to teens. Now before you get all excited and say, “Self, I loved her last book. Next week I'm gonna buy the next one.” Let me just say good luck with that. A book can take anywhere from a couple of months to a year before it's released. So let's don't get excited yet.

Also Crimson Cloak is going to have a contest for writers and illustrators wherein you can win the chance at a contract. I'll post that here when it's all ready.

Now Erin go Bragh has got me some book signing gigs, but I have to say I am hitting walls with places I thought would be great ideas for signings. I'll have to work on that. But the one's that are scheduled are posted on my website www.streetlighthalo.com so keep up to date by checking in here and there.

In other Erin Go Bragh news, I believe pretty soon there are going to be a new line of childrens books coming out. The Hamilton Troll series is awesome. I think you'll like the next ones too. I will keep you posted on that!

That's my side of it,
Angel


PS. I will be busy putting stuff together for a large consignment so no blog tomorrow. Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment