Friday, April 4, 2014

BIG news

Ok hey guys. I have some awesome news for you....kind of a bucket list thing, but also to leave something for my daughter if I do indeed find that lovely state of catatonia.

I am launching (insert drum roll here) a new publishing house of my own. (Partly my own because basically I know nothing about how to do this. Lol) I did pick the name and design the logo. Our name will be Crimson Cloak Publishing (It's the name of a painting I did, if you're curious.) Our website isn't launched yet and our FB page is basically blank for now, but any author can submit anything... because we have an e-zine that my lovely daughter will be apprenticing on.

A HEADS UP.... if you are indeed a friend and or relative you can still submit but you have to go through the same process as everyone else.... just like me. That means... submission director.... if he likes it.... editor.... if she likes it.... editor in chief.... if she likes it.... you'll get a contract. There will be no playing favorites. I personally don't care for the after-taste.

I have submitted something new.... that's right! I wrote something else. We'll see. In the meantime, I am still promoting my book for teens, Snapshots From Home and I will be doing signings as I can. Check www.streetlighthalo.com for dates and locations! I have no interest in leaving Erin Go Bragh, they have been kind and fair so my present book is still with them.
Nothing but love for ya!

That's my side of it,

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment