Monday, November 25, 2013

Bibbity Bobbity Blog

Bibbity Bobbitty Blog

I will be blogging less often.... due to holidays. First cooking 3 straight days for Thanksgiving and then... making rag dolls I call Bibbity Bobbities. I make them every year for the children's hospitals.... and this year I think maybe for the homeless shelter too. I have tags and everything so maybe here and there I will post a pic or 2 for you to see.

Now let's talk some serious Christmas presents. I recently read this book... Quest For The Red Sapphire by Rival Gates. It is a fantasy of the most epic style! Great for teens and adults alike. I love a good dragon story myself. You can pick it up on Amazon, B&N website... for kindles probably anywhere. Or even here


For younger readers I strongly recommend:

They are fun and educational as well!

But hey don't forget to buy mine when it comes out.... www.streetlighthalo.com

That's my side of it,

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment