Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christopher Moore

Blog Review

Koolest thing EVER! Yesterday half asleep or not thinking too well, I decided on a lark to send yesterday's technology blog to Christopher Moore. In case you live in a cave and have somehow missed who that is, let me tell you that he is only THE comedic writer of our age!!! So arrogant or sleepy I sent him my blog... as soon as I hit send I worried endlessly how he would simply hate every word I wrote and email me back that I am an armature and to keep my day job. OMG! He totally didn't do that. He said my blog was and I am quoting here, “Funny stuff!” I was so honored I forgot even to thank him. Instead I called every person I have known in my entire life simply to tell them of his gracious remarks.

So today I'd like to say a heartfelt “THANKS DUDE!” to Christopher Moore! For my favorite writer to tell me I have even a speck of talent means so very much. It just goes to show you that you just never know how much you can achieve until you try. I am on cloud nine today! Try yourself to see if your gift is recognized by those that have inspired you, because even though I have never really inspired anyone I'd bet my eye-teeth that that person would love to know that what they slaved over touched you!


That's my side of it,

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment