Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Jokes for Jenna

I am in a silly mood again.... because a sick friend is feeling better. Her name is Jennifer and she is a fellow blogger, catch her blog at..... www.jennaspapermoon.blogspot.com

I however am still a little sick, so this one will be short.

Things I don't get:

1. My doctor says that if I want to stop catching colds I should disinfect my house. But my dog licks it's butt and never coughs!

2. When I was a kid my dentist handed out lollipops. You don't think he had an ulterior motive do you?

3. Is hide-n-seek a course in Ninja Training School?

4. Just because I walk my chia pet and talk to my socks reminding them that they are a team, people say I'm weird. What's with all the labels?

5. If you send a writing spider too many rejection slips does he commit insecticide?


6. Why is the government trying so hard to find natural gas when I've got so much of it?

7. If you cross a jitterbug and a lady bug with one of those listening devices called a bug.... does it cause the CIA to dress in drag and dance?

8. If a cross between a spoon and fork is called a spork then what would you call a cross between a trench and a pit?

9. Is it wrong to send your proctologist flowers after an exam?

10. Isn't the correct name for a bird feeder really “Squirrel attractor?”

That's my side of it,

Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment